Terms of Service
CompanioEstonia OÜ is a registered Estonian company with registration number 14522788 and operating license FIU000295. Our headquarters are in Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Lõõtsa tn 2a, 11415, Estonia.
We offer professional accounting and business consulting services to our clients. Therefore, it is essential to read the following contract carefully to ensure a clear understanding of our services. This document outlines the terms and conditions governing the provision of our services.
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern the provision of Companio Virtual, a virtual office service, (“Service”) by CompanioEstonia OÜ (“PROVIDER”), a company registered in Estonia with registration number 14522788, FIU 000295, and address Lõõtsa 2A, 11415, Tallinn, Harju Maakond, Estonia, to the client (“CLIENT”) who uses the Service through the website https://companio.co and associated subdomains (“Website”). These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between the CLIENT and the PROVIDER. By using the Service, the CLIENT agrees to be bound by these Terms.
- Service. The Service provides virtual office services including legal address and person of contact in Estonia for businesses established in Estonia. The Service is offered through the Website. The Service does not include accounting, compliance, taxes, or reports. The CLIENT is liable to make sure the accounting of the company is done in due time to the Estonian authorities. Companio Virtual does not include any accounting service.
- Fees and Payment. The fee for the Service is 29 euros per month plus VAT if applicable. The payment is due on the first day of the month, and will be paid through bank card or direct debit through PROVIDER’s dashboard. If the CLIENT fails to fulfill payment obligations, a late payment penalty fee of 0.5% of the amount to be paid will apply starting from the invoice due date.
- Obligations of the Parties.
- The obligations of the CLIENT include paying in due time and answering the communications from the PROVIDER.
- The obligations of the PROVIDER include offering the legal address and person of contact services, and communicating the CLIENT any message or notification to the company of the CLIENT.
- Package Forwarding and Scanning. The virtual office service of Companio Virtual includes the forwarding any package received to the legal address provided to the CLIENT by the PROVIDER to the address specified by the CLIENT. Shipping costs will apply when forwarding packages. The virtual office service of Companio Virtual also includes scanning letters received for the CLIENT and making them available in digital format to the CLIENT via the platform of the PROVIDER at no extra cost.
- Confidentiality. The Parties shall maintain the utmost confidentiality in developing this contract and respect the duty of diligence and professional secrecy.
- Activation. The contract is effective as soon as signed by both parts.
- Termination. Either Party may terminate the contract by providing written notice to the other Party at least two months in advance, in accordance with the notification procedure established in the contract.
- Personal Data Processing. The CLIENT consents to the processing of their personal data collected on Companio’s website (https://companio.co), as well as any information collected in the future for the provision of services by the PROVIDER. This data will not be shared with third parties.
- Notifications. For any notification between the Parties under this contract, the PROVIDER will use the email address that the CLIENT provided during the registration for Companio services on the Website. The CLIENT will use the email address email@example.com for any notifications.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This contract supersedes any previous agreement for the same services between the CLIENT and the PROVIDER. Any disputes related to the formation, validity, interpretation, execution, or termination of this contract, and generally to the relationship between the Parties, shall be governed by Estonian law and subject to the jurisdiction of Estonian courts.
- Limitation of liability.
- CompanioEstonia OÜ shall not be held liable for any wrongdoing, illegal or punishable activity, or any omission of information or incorrect or false information provided by the Client. The Client shall be solely responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to the laws of the Republic of Estonia. The Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless CompanioEstonia OÜ from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses arising from any such wrongdoing, illegal or punishable activity, or omission of information or incorrect or false information provided by the Client
- In no event will company be liable for damages arising out of or in any way connected to this agreement exceeding fees paid in respect of the services under this service agreement. The existence of one or more claims under this agreement will not increase the maximum liability amount. In no event shall company‘s suppliers or third party providers have any liability arising out of or in any way connected to this agreement.
- In no event shall company be liable to customer for any (i) special, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, (ii) lost savings, profits, data, use, or goodwill, (iii) business interruption even if notified in advance of such possibility, or (iv) personal or property damage arising out of or in any way connected to this agreement, regardless of cause of action or the theory of liability, whether in contract, tort (including negligence, gross negligence, fundamental breach, breach of a fundamental term) or otherwise.
- In no event shall company be liable for procurement or costs of substitute products or services. The foregoing limitations will apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy herein.
- To the extent that company may not, as a matter of law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of company liability will be the minimum permitted under such law. Company shall not be liable for any claims, losses or liabilities related to any product, client or third party.